The Devil's Blues (Genuine
Masters - GM-LZ-27.04.1969-DVD-A-10) - Fillmore West, 27th
1. Train Kept a Rollin' - 2. I Can't Quit You Baby - 3. As Long As I Have You (Medley) - 4. You Shook Me - 5. How Many More Times - 6. Communication Breakdown
7. Killing Floor - 8. Babe I'm Gonna Leave You - 9. White Summer / Black Mountain Side - 10. Sitting and Thinking - 11. Pat's Delight - 12. Dazed and Confused
The Rover's Return (Digital Line)
DVD > DVD decrypter 27th February 1972 The Showgrounds, Sydney
N.S.W., Australia. 1-DVD-Audio. Total running time: 131.19 mins.
Intro / Black Dog / Stairway To Heaven / Going To California / That's The Way / Tangerine / Bron-Yr-Aur Stomp / Dazed And Confused / What Is And What Should Never Be / Moby Dick / Whole Lotta Love / Communication Breakdown / Organ Solo / Thank You
Chicago Stadium mpg 21.1 1975
Deep Throat - Los Angeles
Forum 1975 ( Empress Valley ) - 1 DVD
with Menu - contains all 8mm footage from the 24/25/27 March 1975 -
best quality availeable similar quality to the Cosmic Energy Release
from 1975 ->Visual Graffiti comes as a bonus DVD to the 9 CD-Set
from these dates at all nothing special
Track 1 (LA 24 March 1975) runs from 00.28 to 19.00:
Rock And Roll / Sick Again / Over The Hills And Far Away / In My Time Of Dying / Kashmir / No Quarter / Trampled Underfoot / Moby Dick / Stairway To Heaven / Whole Lotta Love / Black Dog / Heartbreaker
Track 2: (LA 24 March 1975) runs from 19.01 to 46.56:
Sick Again / In My Time Of Dying / The Song Remains The Same / Kashmir / Trampled Underfoot / Over The Hills And Far Away [out of sequence] / Whole Lotta Love
Track 3 (LA 27 March 1975) runs from 46.58 to 59.09:
Sick Again / Dazed And Confused / The Song Remains The Same / The Rain Song / Kashmir / Stairway To Heaven
Track 4 (LA 27 March 1975) runs from 59.06 to 67.15
London, Earl's Court 25.5 1975
- Latter Visions - Celebration Label - Quality: PRO-shot with
Soundboard audio. Fair to very good picture quality. - Total Playing
Time: 89:46 min.
1. Rock And Roll - 2. Sick Again - 3. Over The Hills And Far Away - 4. In My Time Of Dying - 5. The Song Remains The Same - 6. The Rain Song - 7. Kashmir - 8. No Quarter (missing last 4:04) - 9. Tangerine (missing last 0:43) - 10. That's The Way
Earls Court 75 ( Cosmic
Energy ) - London, Earls Court Arena 24.5
1975 - Pro-shot, soundboard, NTSC format.
DVD 1: Rock and Roll - Sick Again - Over The Hills and Far Away - In My Time of Dying - The Song Remains The Same - The Rain Song - Kashmir - No Quarter - Tangerine
DVD 2: Going to California - That's The Way - Bron-Y-Aur Stomp - Trampled Under Foot - Moby Dick - Dazed and Confused - Stairway to Heaven - Whole Lotta Love - Black Dog
Heavy Metal Kids (Empress
Valley) - 3DVDr - Earl's Court Arena, London, 5-24-1975 / 5-25-1975
Disc 1 5-24-1975: Intro - Rock & Roll - Sick Again - Over The Hills & Far Away - In My Time Of Dying - Song Remains The Same - Rain Song - Kashmir - No Quarter - Tangerine - Going To California - Thats The Way - Bron-Y-Aur Stomp
Disc 2 5-24-1975: Trampled Underfoot - Moby Dick - Dazed & Confused - Stairway to Heaven - Whole Lotta Love / Black Dog
Disc 3 5-24-1975: Intro - Rock & Roll - Sick Again - Over The Hills & Far Away - In My Time Of Dying - Song Remains The Same - Rain Song - Kashmir
Heartbreakers Back in Town
(Genuine Masters) - DVD Audio - Excellent Soundboard
1. Intro(just crowd noise) - 2. Rock and Roll - 3. Sick Again - 4. Over the Hills and Far Away - 5. In My Time of Dying - 6. The Song Remains the Same - 7. The Rain Song - 8. Kashmir - 9. No Quarter - 10. Trampled Underfoot - 11. Moby Dick - 12. Dazed and Confused - 13. Stairway to Heaven - 14. Whole Lotta Love - 15. Black Dog - 16. Heartbreaker
Great Chicago Fire (Empress
Valley Supreme Disc) - Bonus DVD - Footage from April 9 &
10, 1977 - Lineage-Trade dvdr~DVD Decrypter
DVD includes 8mm film footage from April 9 & 10 concerts, as well as - a slide show with photos from the April 10 show and other concerts on the '77 tour.
Kingdome Come -
2DVDr, Seattle, Kingdome 17.7 1977
DVD1: 1. The Song Remains The Same - 2. Sick Again - 3. Nobody's Fault But Mine - 4. Over The Hills And Far Away - 5. Since I've Been Loving You - 6. No Quarter - 7. The Battle of Evermore - 8. Going To California - 9. Black Country Woman - 10. Bron-Y-Aur Stomp
DVD 2: 1. White Summer - 2. Black Mountain Side - 3. Kashmir - 4. Moby Dick - 5. Guitar Solo - 6. Achilles Last Stand - 7. Sairway To Heaven - 8. Whole Lotta Love - 9. Rock & Roll
Watch and Listen To This
Eddie (Genuine Masters) - 2DVDr - Seattle 17.7 1977
1. Intro - 2. The Song Remains the Same - 3. The Rover Intro - 4. Sick Again - 5. Nobody's Fault But Mine - 6. Over the Hills and Far Away - 7. Since I've Been Loving You - 8. No Quarter - 9. Ten Years Gone - 10. The Battle of Evermore - 11. Going to California - 12. Black Country Woman - 13. Bron-Yr-Aur Stomp - 14. White Summer - 15. Black Mountainside - 16. Kashmir - 17. Moby Dick - 18. Heartbreaker - 19. Guitar Solo - 20. Achillies Last Stand - 21. Stairway to Heaven - 22. Whole Lotta Love - 23. Rock and Roll
Seattle, The Kingdome 17.7
1977 (Cosmic Energy) - DVDr
1. The Song Remains The Same - 2. Sick Again - 3. Nobody's Fault But Mine - 4. Over The Hills and Far Away - 5. Since I've Been Loving You - 6. No Quarter - 7. Battle Of Evermore - 8. Going To California - 9. Black Country Woman - 10. Bron-Y-Aur Stomp - 11. White Summer/Black Mountain Side - 12. Kashmir - 13. Moby Dick - 14. Guitar Solo - 15. Achilles Last Stand - 16. Stairway to Heaven - 17. Whole Lotta Love - 18. Rock and Roll
For Badge Holders Only
1. Introduction - 2. The Song Remains The Same - 3. The Rover Intro - 4. Sick Again - 5. Nobody's Fault But Mine - 6. Over The Hills And Far Away - 7. Since I've Been Loving You - 8. No Quarter - 9. Ten Years Gone - 10. The Battle Of Evermore - 11. Going To California - 12. Black Country Woman - 13. Bron-yr-Aur Stomp - 14. White Summer - 15. Black Mountain Side - 16. Kashmir - 17. Trampled Underfoot - 18. Out On The Tiles-Moby Dick - 19. Guitar Solo - 20. Achilles Last Stand - 21. Stairway To Heaven - 22. Whole Lotta Love - 23. Rock And Roll
Tour Over Anerica 1977
(Cosmic Energy Presentation) - Ripped from unknown gen VCDr
with TMPGEnc with the following settings: Video-CD NTSC (MPEG-1
352x240 29.97fps CBR 1150kbps, Layer-2 44100Hz 224kbps) - With
1976.11.02 - Old Grey Whistle Test - Interview with Robert Plant and Peter Grant - 1977.04.09 - Chicago, Illinois - 1977.04.10 - Chicago, Illinois - 1977.05.10 - Baton Rouge, Louisiana - 1977.05.18 - Birmingham, Alabama
Knebworth 11.8 1979 - 2DVDr
Zeppelin At Knebworth 1979
August 11th (uknown Label) - Knebworth 11.8 1979 - 3DVDr
DVD 1: The Song Remains The Same - Celebration Day - Black Dog - Nobody's Fault But Mine - Over The Hills And Far Away - Misty Mountain Hop - Since I've Been Loving You - No Quarter
DVD 2: Hot Dog - The Rain Song - White Summer/Black Mountain Side - Kashmir - Trampled Underfoot - Sick Again - Achilles Last Stand
DVD 3: Guitar Solo - In The Evening - Stairway To Heaven - Rock And Roll - Whole Lotta Love - Communication Breakdown
Past, Present And Future, 2DVD
by Empress Valley (#EVSDVD-019/020) - Knebworth Festival,
Stevenage, England, UK 4.8 1979
Disc 1 (EVSDVD-019): 1. Introduction - 2. The Song Remains The Same - 3. Celebration Day - 4. Black Dog - 5. Nobody's Fault But Mine - 6. Over The Hills And Far Away - 7. Misty Mountain Hop - 8. Since I've Been Loving You - 9. No Quarter - 10. Ten Years Gone - 11. Hot Dog - 12. The Rain Song - 13. White Summer - 14. Black Mountain Side - 15. Kashmir - 16. Trampled Underfoot - 17. Sick Again - 18. Achilles Last Stand - 19. Guitar Solo - 20. In The Evening - 21. Stairway To Heaven - 22. Rock And Roll - 23. Whole Lotta Love - 24. Heartbreaker
VH1 Legends - DVDr Digital Satellite VH1 Broadcast > SVHS
The Firm Special - Live At
Hammersmith Odeon - 1984.12.09 (I'm not sure) - VHS >
MPEG1 (NTSC) (gen unknown) - Proshot - Medium Quality.
1. Interview - 2. Closer - 3. Interview - 4. City Sirens - 5. Live In Peace - 6. Interview - 7. Radioactive - 8. Interview - 9. Midnight Moonlight - 10. Interview
The Firm - MTV Special 1985
- DVDr - London, Hammersmith Odeon 12-08-84
Intro - Closer - Chris Slade & Tony Fraklin Interviews - City Sirens - Live In Peace - Jimmy Page & Paul Rodgers Interviews - Radioactive - Midnight Moonlight - Page Comments & End Credits
Live Aid 1985 -
Total Time 29:09
1. Rock and Roll - 2. Whole Lotta Love - 3. Stairway To Heaven
plus after show backstage interview with Robert Plant / Jimmy Page / John Paul Jones / Phil Collins
Jimmy Page - Raving Arizona
(Cosmic Energy) - Phoenix, Mesa Ampitheater 17.9 1988 - NTSC DVD
MTV was invited to this show to document Jimmy's first solo tour, so this is a semi-pro recording. This is the footage of the show only.
The quality is very good and the show is not too bad, but this is really for Jimmy Page fans only. The tour had just warmed up so he was not quite in as fine a style as he was later, but is still nice to watch.
JIMMY PAGE - The Outrider
Tour - Detroit, Joe Louis Arena 22.10 1988 - 2DVDr (NTSC)
DVD 1: 1.Prelude / Who's to Blame - 2.Over the Hills and Far away - 3.Wanna Make Love - 4.Rites of Winter - 5.Tear Down the Walls - 6.Emerald Eyes - 7.Black Mtn Side - 8.In my Time of Dying - 9.City Sirens / Drum Solo (Jimmy busts his strings)
DVD 2: 1.Prison Blues - 2.The Chase - 3.Bow Solo (Incredible! Very '73ish) - 4.Dazed & Confused (Smoking!) - 5.Wasting my Time (Titled "Blues Anthem" on disk) - 6.Custard Pie - 7.Black Dog - 8.Train Kept a Rollin
JIMMY PAGE - The Outrider
Tour - Detroit, Joe Louis Arena 22.10 1988 - 2DVDr - A
ShadowFilm Presentation 2003 - Audience Shot
DVD 1:1. Prelude / Who's To Blame - 2. Over The Hills And Far Away - 3. Wanna Make Love - 4. Rites Of Winter - 5. Tear Down The Walls - 6. Emerald Eyes - 7. Black Mtn Side - 8. In My Time Of Dying - 9. City Sirens / Drum Solo (Jimmy busts his strings)
DVD 2: 1. Prison Blues - 2. The Chase - 3. Bow Solo (Incredible! Very '73ish) - 4. Dazed & Confused (Smoking!) - 5. Wasting My Time (Titled "Blues Anthem" on disk) - 6. Custard Pie - 7. Black Dog - 8. Train Kept A Rollin - 9. Stairway To Heaven
Jimmy Page - Outrider -
Uniondale, New York 28.12 1988 - Source: Audience - Unknown
Gen VHS>DVD>TRADE>DVD-Decrypter(ISO) - Video: B 720x480
(NTSC) 4:3 - Audio: B AC3/2ch - Running time: 1 Hour 54 Min 48 Sec
Intro - Who's To Blame - Prelude - Over The Hills And Far Away - Wanna Make Love (cuts in) - Band intro's - Rites Of Winter - Tear Down The Walls - Emerald Eyes - Midnight Moonlight/White Summer/Black Mountain Side - In My Time Of Dying - City Sirens/drum solo - Someone To Love - Prison Blues - The Chase - Bow solo - Dazed & Confused - Wasting My Time - Blues Anthem - Custard Pie - Black Dog -encore1- Train Kept A Rollin' -encore2- Stairway To Haven (audience on vocals)
Guitars: Jimmy Page - Volcals: John Miles - Drums: Jason Bonham - Bass: Durban Laverde
Robert Plant - Kidderminster
Shopping Mall 23.12 1989 - Sourced from VHS-(approx 4th gen)
- Full menu - NTSC - Very Good Quality Audience Shot Video
1. Run To You - 2. Spirit In The Sky - 3. She Loves My Automobile - 4. Every Breath You Take - 5. All Along The Watchtower - 6. Rock And Roll
Robert Plant - Live at
Montreux Jazz Festival - July 2 1993 - This was recorded on
VHS in December 1993 from MTV Europe.
Interview - Ramble On - Interview - Calling To You - I Believe - Bluebird - 29 Palms - Interview - What Is And What Should Never Be - Interview - Whole Lotta Love - You Shook Me - If I Were A Carpenter/End Credits
Coverdale / Page - Osaka,
Festival Hall 20.12 1993 (First of two nights)
Jimmy Page - Guitar - David Coverdale - Lead Vocals - Denny Carmassi - Drums - Guy Pratt - Bass - Brett Tuggle - Keyboards / Vocals
Background: In 1991, Jimmy Page and Whitesnake's David Coverdale were both approached by some third party who wished to see these guys work together. They met and discussed the idea in March 1991. They then met several times over the next few months and quickly assembled new material that became the Coverdale / Page album, released by Geffen Records on March 27, 1993. This studio album marked the first return to commercial success for Jimmy Page since his days with Led Zeppelin, and a world tour was planned, starting in Japan. The US leg was cancelled due to sluggish ticket sales and the partnership was over at the end of the year. A further six tracks recorded between Page and Coverdale remain unreleased. If you have them - let's hear them!
About this show: Some of you may remember that tenaciousd99 tried to torrent this about 6 weeks ago, but all he had been given was a single 4GB+ VOB file. Of course, you can't burn a file that big to Video DVD due to the UDF file system's limits. I offered to get the video from him and fix it up so we could re-torrent it and he was kind enough to mail a data disc to me from California.
I demuxed the whole show and set to work. The DVD had no menu, though I did find one that looked like someone attempted to start a generic one and gave up. The file did have a few chapter points, but they seemed to land in the middle of songs. Then there was the audio. The show was videoed from high-up and the audio was very tinny and thin, but clear. There was also this digital popping noise around 12kHz that got worse during Jimmy's guitar intros. Digital grunge, most likely from the AC3 conversion.
All that aside, I watched the entire concert (because I had no way to skip around ) and thought it was a pretty good historical record.
SOUND: I decided that I'd not only fix the 4GB VOB problem, but I'd also remaster the audio to make it sound like a concert - i.e. drums you can hear and an out-front guitar. Coverdale was WAY too up-front in the original audio track. Thanks to the DVD format's ability to run multiple audio streams at once, I was able to include both the remastered track and the original thin track from the camcorder. There is a bootleg available for this show and I gave some thought to obtaining that, syncing it up and including it as well, but I couldn't find a copy. If anyone ever comes across it, I'd like to have it. It's in stereo, so it could be a big improvement as a 3rd audio option. Then we can release the "Ultimate Edition" like the bootleggers do!
Track 1: (English) AC3 384kbps:
Remastered audio (default)
Track 2: (English) AC3 256kbps: Original untouched audio
1. Little hut thing - I don't know
why this is here - I almost cut it. I just silenced the HUGE amount
of static audio on it, left alone it and set the DVD to start 3
seconds later from the chapter menu. You can direct-access it if you
really want to see it.
2. Absolution Blues - From Coverdale /Page - 1993 - The show starts with the purple lights sweeping the rafters and a killer guitar riff. Fast tempo song with lots of screaming from Coverdale. Coverdale spots the camera right off during the first verse of this song. Coverdale's voice is in good shape - especially to start off with gymnastics like this. I could do without the wolf howls, though. :wink:
3. Slide It In - From Whitesnake's "Slide It In" - 1984 - "eers a sing for ya!" - probably the worst intro I could think of. Coverdale is over-excited about playing live w/ Page, it seems. Cheesier song than I remembered it being. I wish they'd have done "Slow and Easy" from this album, but this is pretty good.
4. Rock and Roll - From Led Zeppelin <untiltled or IV> - 1971 - A decent drum intro from Carmassi and Page rips into it. Coverdale really digs into this in a way Robert Plant hasn't been able to do in years. He still doesn't come near Plants stage presence, be nails this. Page poses for the camera that he's noticed by now. He really tears this one up. Great solo and trademark Page rock-god poses - even does the jump!
"Good Evening!" - Cheesiness from Coverdale. It gets worse - I started to cut it all but I'm a purist.
5. Over Now - From Coverdale / Page - 1993 - A great slow rocking song with a great revolving riff bridge. Killer intro on Page's Transperformance Guitar that Page would later use to great effect on the Page / Plant tour. More of this later in the show.
6. Kashmir - From Led Zeppelin "Physical Graffiti" - 1975 - Page uses "Over Now" to seg into this as he's always been fond of doing with Kashmir. Brett Tuggle does a great job backing Page. Nice and thick. Camera man falls over or something during this song.
More cheesiness from Coverdale. He actually berades the help. You start to understand that poor Coverdale will never be Robert Plant. He should have gone to more Zep shows in the 70s.
7. Pride and Joy - From Coverdale / Page - 1993 - Brett Tuggle handles 2nd guitar on this for Page. Comes off really well. Can't help but think about how great this would have been as a Zeppelin song with Bonzo's swagger behind it. But wait - Coverversion stops the song to scream "fuck" at the audience and introduces Brett Tuggle (again), who proceeds to do an 1895 style old-west bar room piano solo. Jimmy comes back in and starts shreading the riff with Tuggle tickling the top of his board. Doesn't ruin it, but I'd preferred they just let Page play the song. Coverdale does manage to pull off the end pretty well. And introduces Tuggle again - and comments on his shirt.
More cheesiness from Coverdale again introducing Guy Pratt, who does a pretty bass solo to lead into:
8. Take A Look At Yourself - From Coverdale / Page - 1993 - Starts off pretty good. I never thought this song fit the album, but was pretty good. Sometime during this song, you learn that, although none of these guys are really backup singers, they aren't afraid to try anyway. Meh. Page, of course, is right on target. Coverdale should have sung it solo.
9. Take Me For A Little While - From Coverdale / Page - 1993 - This song rocks. A great Page song. Gibson double-neck. Just wait 'til you hear the solo. SHREAD. Makes you take notice and go "That's Jimmy Page!" Song fits Coverdale's voice very well.
Coverdale toasts the crowd.
Jimmy introduces the next song as only Jimmy can.
10. In My Time Of Dying - From Led Zeppelin "Physical Graffiti" - 1975 - Out comes the Danelectro and the boys proceed to bring this old song to life. Page slide-solos his ass off.
11. Here I Go Again - From Whitesnake - 1987 - This would have been a good place for a harmonizer for Coverdale instead of having the band sing on the chorus. Page dutifully plays the guitar part - and pretty good solo, too (maybe the shortest of his career!) The band's backing vocals kind of ruin this one.
Coverdale kisses Jimmy's ass.
12. White Summer / Black Mountain Side - pre-Led Zeppelin - available on 1990 box set and "Complete Recordings" - Jimmy sets the stage with a neat old chair and begins wailing away at his DADGAD signature piece. Pretty good rendition, too - not many sticky fingers at all. I keep waiting for it to go into Kashmir. Then he DOES! but not before going into Over the Hills and Far Away.
Coverdale actually says "Are you ready to rumble?"
13. Don't Leave Me This Way - From Coverdale / Page - 1993 - I really like this song. Great soulful Page song. Fit's Coverdale's voice very well, too. Check Page's solo. Starts off slowly, then he really comes to life. Another "Hey - That's Jimmy Page!" moment. Unnecessary drum solo from Carmassi. Drums heads are too damn loose - bunch of clicking. I'd rather he played the Barracuda riff
Coverdale says "fuck" a few more times and asks the crowd about their cocks. Also asks them to "Make some noise" as if he's at a Beastie Boys show.
14. Shake My Tree - From Coverdale / Page - 1993 - Brett Tuggle shows us that Guy Pratt is the one who can't sing by singing the bridge for Coverdale surprisingly VERY WELL. The TransPerformance guitar and Theremin solo that Jimmy will use later on the Page / Plant tour makes it's debut here. You saw it first here, folks!
At this point, Coverdale has said
domo arigato more times than the entire country of Japan during 1993
and he asks the crowd "Are you ready to rumble?" again.
Encores 8:50 PM
15. In The Still Of The Night From Whitesnake - 1987 - Killer song - purple sweeping lights - check out the UNENHANCED JAPANESE crowd singing along in English. They know this shit. It becomes obvious here that Page has really practiced this one - he's dead on. Too bad he didn't join Whitesnake in the 80s! Check out Page's classic rock-god look with the cigarette and head down. Reminds you of why this guy is Slash's hero. Now the really cool part: The infamous stringed middle section. Page handles the whole thing on his own. The tempo is really a bit too fast, but Page digs in and NAILS it anyway with amazing precision. A real highlight of this show.
16. Black Dog From Led Zeppelin <untiltled or IV> - 1971 - Page: shread shread shread! Coverdale really shines on this one, too.
Quick Zeppelin medley into "Feelin' Hot":
17. The Ocean / Wanton Song / Feelin Hot - 18. Sayonara
Show ends 9:13 PM
Great show. Most of the show, Coverdale was over-doing the front man thing between songs like a kid at his first show, further cementing his rep as "David Coverversion", as Plant has WAY more command over a stage. Too much "oo ta tay, yes indeedy deedy deedy, fuck this, fuck that, Osaka...OOOOsaaaaakaaa.... Domo Arigato, make some fucking noise, get ready to rumbuuulll", etc. But he DOES have a great voice and sounded BIG, like a rock star.
Page was in great form - really coming alive and playing in a way he hadn't in years on this tour. It's worth it to watch this, because - In reality, this mini-tour is probably what got Page interested in reuniting with Plant. The magic wasn't quite there with Coverdale, but it made Page remember just how good a guitarist he is and long to be on stage again with Robert Plant. Two days later, the tur and the partnership were over. Not long after, Jimmy and Robert began working together on the unplugged special for MTV.
I felt like this show deserved a beefed up soundtrack and some good menus for the DVD, as I believe this may be the only video record of this short-lived, but Platinum selling partnership.
There is also a slideshow of the tour's program. Can't quite get the resolution on DVD to be able to read the small print on some, but you can read the source scans at http://www.stryder.de/tourbook.html , a fantastic Zep website.
Robert Plant - Rio de
Janeiro, Stadium 22.1 1994 - MTV VHS 1Gen - JVC
S9911U>Firewire>Sony PC>Vegas Video
Introductions - Babe I'm Gonna Leave You - 29 Palms - Ramble On - Tall Cool One - Thank You - If I Were A Carpenter - Going To California - Black Country Woman - In The Mood - Light My Fire - In The Light - Season of the Witch - Calling To You - Hurting Kind - Whole Lotta Love - Rock n Roll
New York, Waldorf-Astoria "Hall of Fame
Induction" 12.1 1995 - MTV Broadcast
1. Bring It On Home - 2. Long Distance Call Blues - 3. Baby Please Don't Go - 4. When The Levee Breaks
Tracks 1-3: Jason Bonham on drums, Joe Perry on rhythm/lead guitar, Steven Tyler on vocals - Track 4: Michael Lee on drums, Neil Young on lead/rhythm guitar
Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame - Neil Young,
Led Zeppelin inducted - New York City, Waldorf Astoria Hotel 12.1
1995 - MTV broadcast> My 1st-gen stereo hi-fi vhs tape (sp
speed)>Trutech dvd recorder>dvdr>nero vision >VIDEO_TS
folder - NTSC DVD - No menu, 8 chapters, no artwork - EX video and sound
1. Neil Young induction (10:35) Eddie Vedder of Pearl Jam is his presenter
2. Led Zeppelin induction (10:15) Steven Tyler and Joe Perry of Aerosmith are presenters - 3. Fuckin' Up - Neil Young with Crazy Horse and Pearl Jam (6:54) - 4. Backstage talk (1:07)
Chapters 5-8 are Led Zeppelin
5. Bring It On Home - with Steven Tyler and Joe Perry of Aerosmith (3:03) - 6. Long Distance Call - with Steven Tyler and Joe Perry of Aerosmith (3:54) - 7. Baby Please Don't Go - with Steven Tyler and Joe Perry of Aerosmith (4:09) - 8. When The Levee Breaks - with Neil Young (8:43)
Total time: 48:40
Led Zeppelin is: Jimmy Page - guitar - Robert Plant - vocal - John Paul Jones - bass - Jason Bonham - drums (M.Lee drums on #8)
Jimmy Page interv. Swe.TV4 Polarprize
Jimmy Page and Robert Plant
Arena, - MTV production reels, 2nd
- February 25 1995 -
Orchestra Rehearsals: Since I've Been Loving You (several takes)
Bring It On Home - Celebration Day - Dancing Days - An Interview with Robert Plant
- February 26 1995 -
Yallah - The Truth Explodes - Bring It On Home - Celebration Day - Dancing Days - Gallows Pole - Hurdy Gurdy Solo - Nobody's Fault But Mine - Friends - MTV Interviews
Page & Plant New
Orleans, Lakefront Arena 11.3 1995 3
DVDr (3rd Eye Production) - NTSC 4:3 704x576 - has no menu and no
song separation only Index-Marks
Dvd 1 (50:40): House Of The Rising Sun/Good Times Bad Times - Bring It On Home - Celebration Day - Thank You - Dancing Days - Shake My Tree - Lullaby - No Quarter - That's The Way - Gallows Pole
Dvd 2 (56:56): Hurdy Gurdy Solo - When The Levee Breaks - Ramble On - The Song Remains The Same - Calling To You* - Four Sticks - In The Evening
Dvd 3 (37:11): Black Dog - Kashmir
Salt Lake City 10/10/95 : In the Evening / Interview
Mexico City 9/23/95: Heartbreaker
*video is lost for a few minutes, replaced with a slideshow, when video returns the location of the taper has changed !
Page and Plant -Albuquerque, New Mexico 29.9 1995
(DVD-NTSC) - 1st Gen 3rd Eye Production VHS-> Pioneer DVR-220->DVD-R
Euro-Egyptian Intro.- Wanton Song - Bring It On Home - What Is and What Should Never Be - Thank You - No Quarter - Hey Hey What Can I Do - Hurdy Gurdy Solo - Gallows Pole - Since I've Been Loving You - The Song Remains The Same - Going to California (with the Espanola, NM orchestra) - Babe, I'm Gonna Leave You - Friends - Four Sticks - Whole Lotta Love (Calling To You, Light My Fire, Break On Through, Dazed And Confused segments) - Black Dog - Kashmir
Page and Plant - Boise, BSU
Pavilion, ID 9.10 1995 - Lineage: Third Eye Productions 1st
gen>DVDR - Quality: Nice and clear. It was shot from Midway back,
right side second level. Head to toe shot. .
Wanton Song - Bring It On Home - Ramble On - Thank You - No Quarter - Tangerine - Hurdy Gurdy - Gallows Pole - Since I've Been Lovin You - Song Remains The Same - Going To California - Babe I'm Gonna Leave You - Friends - Four Sticks - Whole Lotta Love (Light My Fire, For What It's Worth, Break On Through, Dazed & Confused ) - In The Evening - Kashmir
Page & Plant - No Quarter Unledded - DVDr
Jimmy Page & Robert Plant - Walking Into
Everywhere - DVDr - PRO-Shot
from 12th Bizarre Festival Butzweiler Hof Cologne Sunday 23.8 1998 -
Master from TV(WDR,Rockpalast)-> DVD
Intro - Wanton Song - Bring It On Home - Heartbreaker - Ramble On - Walking Into Clarksdale - No Quarter - Shining In The Light - Gallows Pole - Heart In Your Hand - Babe I'm Gonna Leave You - Most High - How Many More Times (incl. Spoonful) - Whole Lotta Love - Rock And Roll
Page & Plant lKatowice 26.2 1998 DVD
- The DVD is a mix of two different video sources - (one is a low gen
amateur footage, second is a high gen semi-profesional material) -
and superb soundboard sound.
1. Intro - 2. Wanton Song - 3. Bring It On Home - 4. Heartbreaker - 5. Ramble On - 6. Walkin Into Clarksdale - 7. No Quarter - 8. Going To California - 9. Tangarine - 10. Gallows Pole - 11. Burning Up - 12. Baby I'm Gonna Leave You - 13. How Many More Times/In The Light - 14. Most High - 15. Whole Lotta Love - 16. Thank You - 17. Rock'n'Roll
Page Plant - Cologne, Bizzare Festival 23.8 1998
( Cosmic Energy) - Excellent TV Broadcast
1. Wanton Song - 2. Bring It On Home - 3. Heartbreaker - 4. Ramble On - 5. Walking Into Clarksdale - 6. No Quarter - 7. Shining in the Light - 8. Gallows Pole - 9. Heart In Your Hand - 10. Babe I'm Gonna Leave You - 11. Most Hight - 12 How Many More Times - 13. Whole Lotta Love - 14. Rock & Roll
Page & Plant - Irvine 18.9 1998 - DVDr
Jimmy Page - Various TV
Appearances 1988-1998 - All from Various VHS Videos -
Vhs>Philips Stand alone DVD rec HQ>Menu,Chapters & ripped
to folder using Nero.
Part 1 Acoustic (Taken from a documentary about Heavy Metal,This is the only part I have)from around 1988/9??
Part 2 Inteview with Mick Wall and music clips from 1988 (Outrider Promotion)Sky tv
Part 3 Page & Plant - Luneberg July 1995 2 tracks (N3 Satellite TV broadcast)
Part 4 Page & Plant - T.F.I. Friday, Interview & 1 track (UK Channel 4)27th March 1988
Part 1 Jimmy Page-Heavy Metal 1988? (Part Of A Documentary)
1. Kashmir solo acoustic - (Jimmy showing the chords in a short version of the song.Then talks about Heavy Metal) - 2. How Many More Times - (Denmark 69 short clip with other images over the sound) - 3. White Summer Solo Acoustic - (Short clip then it cuts into the beginning Of Communication Breakdown Denmark 69)
Part 2 Jimmy Page-Mick Wall Interview & Music Clips 1988 (Outrider Promotion)Sky TV (when sky UK only had one channel)
1. Dazed And Confused - (Live Small Clip) - 2. Chat - 3. Black Dog - (Live Clip) - 4. Chat - 5. Radioactive - (Firm Video Clip) - 6. Chat - 7. Satisfaction Guaranteed - (Firm Video Clip) - 8. Chat - 9. Wasting My Time - (Video Clip) - 10. Chat
Part 3 Page & Plant Live - Luneberg,Germany. July 1995 (N3 Satellite Broadcast)
1. Four Sticks - 2. In The Evening
Part 4 Page & Plant T.F.I. Friday 23rd March 1998 (Channel 4 UK)
1. Interview with Chris Evans - 2. Most High - Live
Page & Plant - Phoenix, America West Arena
24.9 1998 (R.V.S.D. Runar Valley Suprise Disc) - 2DVDr -
LINEAGE : DVD with PCM audio* -> DVD Decrypter -> Cool Edit Pro
(for downsample) -> Flacfrontend -> flac(level 6) - *1st Gen
VHS(purchased from taper)>JVC 4 head-hifi> Dazzle DVC-150b@8200kbps>TMPGEnc>DVDLab>you
Disc 1: 1. Egyptian Tape Intro - 2. Wanton Song - 3. Bring It On Home - 4. Heartbreaker - 5. Ramble On - 6. Walking Into Clarksdale - 7. No Quarter - 8. When The World Was Young - 9. Going To California - 10. Tangerine - 11. Gallows Pole
Disc 2: 1. Heart In Your Hand - 2. Babe I'm Gonna Leave You - 3. How Many More Times - 4. Most High - 5. Whole Lotta Love - 6. Black Dog - 7. Rock And Roll
Page & Plant - Phoenix Rising - DVDr ( same as above ?)
Page & Plant - London, Wembley Arena 6.11 1998
- DVDr - Great audience shot from just left of stage.
Wanton Song - Bring It On Home - Heartbreaker - What Is and What Should Never Be - Walking Into Clarksdale - No Quarter - When The World Was Young - Going To California - Tangerine - Gallows Pole - When I Was A Child - Babe I'm Gonna Leave You - Encores: Misty Mountain Hop - Ramble On - Night Flight - Rock n Roll
Page and Plant - Buenos Aires,Ferro Cerril
Stadium 25.1 1996 - Pro-shot video - excellent quality
Intro - Immigrant Song/Wanton Song - Bring It On Home - Heartbreaker - Ramble On - No Quarter - Gallows Pole - Since I've Been Loving You - The Song Remains The Same - Going To California - Babe I'm Gonna Leave You - Whole Lotta Love/Light My Fire/Break on Through/Dazed and Confused - Four Sticks - Kashmir - Black Dog - Rock And Roll
Page & Plant - Budo-Kan Tea Part (Genuine
Masters ) - DVDr - Tokyo, Budo-Kan Hall 13.2 1996
1. Intro - 2. Thank You - 3. Custard Pie - 4. Black Dog - 5. Tangerine - 6. Hurdy Gurdy Solo - 7. Gallows Pole - 8. Tea For One - 9. Band Introduction - 10. The Song Remains The Same - 11. Going To California - 12. Babe, I'm Gonna Leave You - 13. Whole Lotta Love - 14. Friends - 15. Yallah - 16. Four Sticks - 17. Kashmir - 18. What Is And What Should Never Be - 19. Rock And Roll
The Black Crowes and Jimmy Page (Black Zeppelin)
- Live At The Greek, Los Angeles 19.10 1999 -
3DVDr - VHS > video: ATI All In Wonder Radeon using Super Video
CD capture preset (s-video capture) / audio: SoundBlaster Live! Line
Input straight from VCR > MPEG-2 (SVCD compatible format)
Disc 1: Celebration Day - Custard Pie - Sick Again - No Speak No Slave - What Is And What Should Never Be - Hard To Handle - Woke Up This Morning - Ten Years Gone
Disc 2: In My Time Of Dying - Your Time Is Gonna Come - Remedy - The Lemon Song - Sloppy Drunk - Shapes Of Things
Disc 3: Nobody's Fault But Mine - Heartbreaker - Hey, Hey, What Can I Do - You Shook Me - Out On The Tiles - Whole Lotta Love
Page & Plant - Irvine, Irvine Meadows
Amphitheater 18.9 1998
- DVDR - 1st generation Third Eye Productions Video - LINEAGE: 1st
generation VHS>Pioneer DVR 220 (SP mode)>DVD-R
Intro - Wanton Song - Celebration Day - Heartbreaker - What is and Shall Never be - Walking in to Clarksdale - No Quarter - When the World was Young - Going to California - Tangerine - Gallows Pole - Heart in Your Hand - Babe, I'm Going to Leave You - How Many More Times(Down by the Seaside),Most High - Whole Lotta Love
NOTES: No video for the first few songs. Not proshot, but it has excellent picture and sound.
London Calling DVD
and London Burning VCD merged and synched with Empress Valley's
Demand Unprecedented by twoSlax.
This is not quite as complete as the latest DVD release, but the DVD release has serious sync problems and other anomalies. This VCD kicks enough ass, as it implies is 55 minutes in length, and was actually the first time most people even saw this video.
Rock And Roll - Sick Again - Over The Hills And Far Away - In My Time Of Dying - The Song Remains The Same - The Rain Song - Kashmir
Robert Plant And
The Strange Sensation - Live On Conan O'Brien And Later With Jools Holland
Shine It All Aroumd
Later With Jools Holland:
Shine It All Aroumd - Iinerview - Takamba - When The Levee Breaks
Biography - Led Zeppelin: A Rare Alchemy -
DVDr - First air date December 1, 2004 - NTSC DVD - 44:47 - Lineage:
Comcast Hitachi Standard DVR -> analog SVHS/stereo to Canopus
DVC100 firewire -> iMovie -> iDVD -> VIDEO_TS folder
Interviews with: Chris Dreja - Jack Bruce - Ahmet Ertegun - Richard Evans - Kevyn Gammond - Benji Le Fevre - Jim McCarty - Kim Tanser - Ann Wilson - Nancy Wilson
Robert Plant and The Strange Sensation
2005 TV appearances (Bluidmerl Productions) - Various
April/May '05 - Various UK, France, Iceland & USA TV - NTSC 4:3
1. Jools Holland(UK)-Later May 3rd
- Shine It All Around - JH Interview - Takamba - When The Levee Breaks
2. Traffic Musique (French TV)- May 4th
- Takamba - Intros - Shine It All Around
3. David Letterman(USA)-Late Show May 9th
- Shine It All Around - Treat Her Right (snippet)
4. Conan O'Brien(USA)-Late Night May 14th - Shine It All Around
5. Icelandic TV(Iceland)- April 20th - Interview
6. Whole Lotta Slide Bonus-(picture slideshow) - Whole Lotta Love - Stockholm, Cirkus, Sweden April 18th
Comments: Slide show has 90+ recent Plant pics and images with transition effects. WLL audio is source from excellent DAT source from RB Productions.
Robert Plant And The Strange Sensations - 46664
- Tromsø Norway on June 11th 2005 - Support the Nelson
Mandela Foundation to fight AIDS and HIV
1. No Quarter - 2. Shine It All Around - 3. Love Is All Around - 4. Whole Lotta Love
Between Shine It All Around and Love Is All Around, When The Levee Breaks was played. Unfortunately the broadcaster choose this point to put in an interview with the norwegian prime minister. I have taped every rerun of this that has been sent on norwegian TV afterwards to see if they could send Levee, but to no avail so far. I will come back with a complete version if I find one.
1968-1980 A visual ticket gallery. - DVDr
Over the years I have right clicked and saved almost any Led Zeppelin ticket image I came across.
I slapped them all together with some live Zeppelin and now I can enjoy them a little more.
This is just tickets in chronological oder flipping by set to various live Led Zeppelin music.
LED ZEPPELIN - Film Noir
(Hercules) - NTSC COLOR / B&W - MONO
Volume 1 1969-1975 :
DISC 1: 1. TEXAS INTERNATIONAL POP FESTIVAL, MOTOR SPEEDWAY, DALLAS, TEXAS U.S.A AUGUST 31, 1969 - 2. GERMANY JULY 1970 - 3. INTERNATIONAL CENTER, HONOLULU, HAWAII U.S.A SEPTEMBER 6, 1970 - 4. THE FORUM, INGLEWOOD, CALIFORNIA U.S.A AUGUST 22, 1970 - 5. HOUSTON TEXAS U.S.A AUGUST 25, 1971 - 6. SHOWGROUNDS, SYDNEY AUSTRALIA FEBRUARY 27, 1972 - 7. R.A.I. AMSTERDAM, HOLLAND MAY 27, 1972 - 8. SWING AUDITORIUM, SAN BERNARDINO, CALIFORNIA U.S.A JUNE 22, 1972 - 9. TUCSON COMMUNITY CENTER, TUCSON, ARIZONA U.S.A JUNE 29, 1972 - 10. BUDOKAN HALL, TOKYO, JAPAN OCTOBER 2, 1972 - 11. KEZAR STADIUM, SAN FRANCISCO, CALIFORNIA U.S.A JUNE 2, 1973 - 12. THE FORUM, INGLEWOOD, CALIFORNIA U.S.A JUNE 3, 1973 - 13. THREE RIVERS STADIUM, PITTSBURGH, PENNSYLVANIA U.S.A JULY 24, 1973 - 14. MADISON SQUARE GARDEN, NEW YORK, NEW YORK U.S.A JULY 27, 1973 - 15. MADISON SQUARE GARDEN, NEW YORK, NEW YORK U.S.A JULY 28, 1973 - 16. MADISON SQUARE GARDEN, NEW YORK, NEW YORK U.S.A JULY 28, 1973 - 17. CHICAGO STADIUM, CHICAGO, ILLINOIS U.S.A JANUARY 21, 1975
DISC 2: 1. MADISON SQUARE GARDEN, NEW YORK, NEW YORK U.S.A FEBRUARY 7, 1975 - 2. THE SPECTRUM, PHILADELPHIA, PENNSYLVANIA U.S.A FEBRUARY 8, 1975 - 3. SAN DIEGO SPORTS ARENA, SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA U.S.A MARCH 10, 1975 - 4. CIVIC ARENA, LONG BEACH, CALIFORNIA U.S.A MARCH 11, 1975 - 5. SEATTLE CENTER COLISEUM, SEATTLE, WASHINGTON U.S.A MARCH 21, 1975 - 6. THE FORUM, INGLEWOOD, CALIFORNIA U.S.A MARCH 24, 1975 - 7. THE FORUM, INGLEWOOD, CALIFORNIA U.S.A MARCH 24, 1975 - 8. THE FORUM, INGLEWOOD, CALIFORNIA U.S.A MARCH 25, 1975 - 9. THE FORUM, INGLEWOOD, CALIFORNIA U.S.A MARCH 25, 1975 - 10. THE FORUM, INGLEWOOD, CALIFORNIA U.S.A MARCH 27, 1975 - 11. LIVE ON STAGE 1975
Volume 2 1977-1980
DISC 1: 1. CHICAGO STADIUM, CHICAGO, ILLINOI U.S.A APRIL 9, 1977 - 2. CHICAGO STADIUM, CHICAGO, ILLINOI U.S.A APRIL 10, 1977 - 3. JEFFERSON MEMORIAL COLISEUM, BIRMINGHAM, ALABAMA U.S.A MAY 18, 1977 - 4. L.S.H. ASSEMBLY HALL, BATON ROUGE, LOUISIANA U.S.A MAY 19, 1977 - 5. MADISON SQUARE GARDEN, NEW YORK, NEW YORK U.S.A JUNE 11 & 14, 1977
DISC 2: 1. MADISON SQUARE GARDEN, NEW YORK, NEW YORK U.S.A JUNE 10, 1977 - 2. MADISON SQUARE GARDEN, NEW YORK, NEW YORK U.S.A JUNE 1977 - 3. MADISON SQUARE GARDEN, NEW YORK, NEW YORK U.S.A JUNE 14, 1977 - 4. THE FORUM, INGLEWOOD, CALIFORNIA U.S.A JUNE 23, 1977 - 5. THE FORUM, INGLEWOOD, CALIFORNIA U.S.A JUNE 26, 1977 - 6. THE FORUM, INGLEWOOD, CALIFORNIA U.S.A JUNE 1977 - 7. OAKLAND-ALAMEDA COUNTY COLISEUM, OAKLAND, CALIFORNIA U.S.A JULY 23, 1977 - 8. KNEBWORTH FESTIVAL, STEVENAGE, ENGLAND AUGUST 11, 1979 - 9. SPORTHALLE, COLOGNE, GERMANY JUNE 18, 1980 - 10. AHOYHALLEN, ROTTERDAM, NETHERLAND JUNE 21, 1980 - 11. OLYMPIAHALLE, MUNICH, GERMANY JULY 5, 1980
Bonus Disc: INTERVIEWS & MORE:
1. DRAKE HOTEL (ZEP & THE WHO) 1969 - 2. COMMUNICATION BREAKDOWN (JAPANESE TV) 1969 - 3. WHOLE LOTTA LOVE (BEAT CLUB) 1969 - 4. WHOLE LOTTA LOVE (IMAGE PROMO FILM) 1969 - 5. THE JULIE FELIX SHOW (PAGE PERFORMANCE) APRIL 26, 1970 - 6. ICELAND (PLANT INTERVIEW) JUNE 22, 1970 - 7. NATIONWIDE (BONHAM & PLANT INTERVIEW) SEPTEMBER 16, 1970 - 8. NEW YORK (PRESS CONFERENCE PLANT & PAGE) SEPTEMBER 18, 1970 - 9. MONTREUX (BACKSTAGE) AUGUST 7, 1971 - 10. AUSTRALIA (DOCUMENT FILM) 1972 - 11. STARSHIP NEWS FOOTAGE JULY 27, 1973 - 12. 'THE SONG REMAINS THE SAME' TRAILER - 13. 'THE SONG REMAINS THE SAME' OUTTAKES - 14. NBC NEWS (PLANT INTERVIEW) AUGUST 31, 1973 - 15. OLD GREY WHISTLE TEST (PLANT INTERVIEW) JANUARY 12, 1975 - 16. NBC NEWS (GRANT INTERVIEW & NEWSREEL) FEBRUARY 1975 - 17. ACHILLES LAST STAND (OLD GREY WHISTLE TEST) - 18. OLD GREY WHISTLE TEST (PLANT & GRANT INTERVIEW) NOVEMBER 2, 1976 - 19. PLAZA HOTEL, NEW YORK JUNE 1977 - 20. ALL RIGHT NOW (BONHAM INTERVIEW) MARCH 4, 1980 - 21. CBS NEWS (BONHAM DEATH REPORT) SEPTEMBER 25, 1980 - 22. LOS ANGELES NEWS (BONHAM DEATH REPORT) SEPTEMBER 26, 1980
403 - DVDr - London, The O2 Arena 10.12 2007 - Audience
Recording - Video: Canon Powershot 540 > Sony Video Vegas 8 -
Audio: Canon Powershot 540 > Sony SoundForge 8
1. The Arena (from the prior night) - 2. Good Times, Bad Times (complete) - 3. Ramble On (complete) - 4. In My Time of Dying (incomplete) - 5. For Your Life (incomplete) - 6. Trampled Underfoot (incomplete) - 7. Nobody's Fault But Mine (incomplete) - 8. No Quarter (incomplete) - 9. Since I've Been Loving You (incomplete) - 10. Dazed and Confused (incomplete) - 11. Stairway To Heaven (incomplete) - 12. The Song Remains The Same (incomplete) - 13. Misty Mountain Hop (incomplete) - 14. Kashmir (incomplete) - Bonus footage: Paul Rodgers doing 'All Right Now'
Four Eyes - DVDr - London, The O2 Arena
10.12 2007 - 4 Camera Source Mix Plus 3 Audio Choices
Disc 1: 1. Tampa 1973 Newsreel 1:27 - 2. Good Times Bad Times 3:08 - 3. Ramble On 5:43 - 4. Black Dog 6:05 - 5. In My Time Of Dying 12:04 - 6. For Your Life 6:02 - 7. Trampled Under Foot 6:59 - 8. Nobody's Fault But Mine 7:11 - 9. No Quarter 9:49
Disc 2: 1. Since I've Been Loving You 8:43 - 2. Dazed And Confused 12:13 - 3. Stairway To Heaven 8:43 - 4. The Song Remains The Same 6:43 - 5. Misty Mountain Hop 6:09 - 6. Kashmir 10:12 - 7. Whole Lotta Love 8:45 - 8. Rock And Roll 5:29
London, O2 Arena, 10.12 2007 - DVDr -
Lineage: Canon Ixus400 (avi files) > PC - Clips only (longest are 3mins)
1. Good Times Bad Times - 3. Black Dog - 4. In My Time of Dying - 5. Four Your Life - 8. No Quarter - 9. Since I've Been Loving You - 10. Dazed and Confused - 11. Stairway to Heaven (1) - 11. Stairway to Heaven (2) - 12. The Song Remains the Same - 14. Kashmir
London, 02 Arena 10.12 2007 (Third Eye DVD )
- Length:132 Minutes - Format : NTSC - Aspect :16:9 - MPG-2 720x480
Good Times Bad Times - Ramble On - Black Dog - In My Time Of Dying - For Your Life - Trampled Underfoot - Nobody's Fault But Mine - No Quarter - Since I've Been Loving You - Dazed And Confused - Stairway To Heaven - The Song Remains The Same - Misty Mountain Hop - Kashmir - Whole Lotta Love - Rock And Roll.
London, 02 Arena 10.12 2007 Third Eye DVD (NTSC)
- Dual Layer - Audience Filmed
Good Times Bad Times - Ramble On - Black Dog - In My Time Of Dying - For Your Life - Trampled Underfoot - Nobody's Fault But Mine - No Quarter - Since I've Been Loving You - Dazed And Confused - Stairway To Heaven - The Song Remains The Same - Misty Mountain Hop - Kashmir - Whole Lotta Love - Rock And Roll.
BBC report from the O2 Includes Black Dog clip.- BBC TV Broadcast > Hard Drive > DVD >torrent
Jimmy Page and Leona Lewis - Beijing,
Olympic Stadium 24.8 2008 - Lineage > Panasonic Freeview
DVD Recorder > PC > DVD
1. Introduction - 2. Whole Lotta Love - 3. Interviews
Latter Visions 2DVD (Celebration)
Disc 1: 1. KEZAR STADIUM, SAN FRANCISCO 2 June 1973
Tock And Roll
2. MADISON SQUARE GARDEN, NEW YORK 1975 (FRAGMENTS)
ROCK AND ROLL/SICK AGAIN/OVER THE HILLS AND FAR AWAY
3. EARLS COURT, LONDON 5.25.1975
ROCK AND ROLL/SICK AGAIN/OVER THE HILLS AND FAR AWAY/IN MY TIME OF DYING/THE SONG REMAINS THE SAME/RAIN SONG/KASHMIR/NO QUARTER/TANGERINE/THAT'S THE WAY
4. OLD GREY WHISTLE TEST INTERVIEW 1976
ROBERT PLANT & PETER GRANT
5. CHICAGO, ILLINOIS 4.10.1977 (FRAGMENTS)
THE SONG REMAINS THE SAME/NO QUARTER/THE BATTLE OF EVERMORE/TRAMPLED UNDERFOOT/KASHMIR/MOBY DICK/GUITAR SOLO
6. BIRMINGHAM, ALABAMA 5.18.1977 (FRAGMENTS)
THE SONG REMAINS THE SAME/IN MY TIME OF DYING/KASHMIR/ROCK AND ROLL
Disc 2: 1.MADISON SQUARE GARDEN, NEW YORK 1977
THE SONG REMAINS THE SAME/SICK AGAIN/THE BATTLE OF EVERMORE/ACHILLES LAST STAND/STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN/HEARTBREAKER/WHOLE LOTTA LOVE
2. KNEBWORTH, UK 8.4.1979
KASHMIR/TRAMPLED UNDERFOOT/TEN YEARS GONE
3. KNEBWORTH, UK 8.4.1979
4. ALRIGHT NOW, UK TV 1980
BONZO'S LAST TV INTERVIEWS
5. COLOGNE, GERMANY 6.18.1980 (FRAGMENTS)
TRAIN KEPT A ROLLING/NOBODY'S FAULT BUT MINE/BLACK DOG/INTHE EVENING/RAIN SONG/HOT DOG/TRAMPLED UNDERFOOT/KASHMIR/STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN/ROCK AND ROLL/COMMUNICATION BREAKDOWN
6. ROTTERDAM, HOLLAND 6.21.1980 (FRAGMENTS)
TRAMPLED UNDERFOOT/SINCE I'VE BEEN LOVING YOU/ACHILLES LAST STAND/WHITE SUMMER/KASHMIR/STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN
7. MUNICH, GERMANY 7. 5.1980 (FRAGMENTS)
IN THE EVENING/HOT DOG/ALL MY LOVE/TRAMPLED UNDERFOOT/ACHILLES LAST STAND/KASHMIR/STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN/ROCK AND ROLL(WITH SIMON KIRKE OF BAD COMPANY)
1973 - DVDr
1970.01.09 - Royal Albert - Raw Footage  - 416 MB
1970.09.06 - Honolulu 51,7 MB
1971.08.21 Los Angeles Forum Video 56, MB
1975.01.21 Chicago.mpg 145 MB
1977.06.10 New York.mpg 31,2 MB
1977.06.23 - Los Angeles - Bonzo Maniacs - MPEGS 32,9 MB
1977.04.09 Chicago.mpg 168 MB
1995.04.01 - Detroit VCD - 287 MB
1995-04-01 Page & Plant Auburn Hills, MI.mpg 297 MB
1995.10.03 - Irvine 1,21 GB
1995.10.21 Page & Plant Black Dog.mpg 63,1 MB
1996.02.08 - Tokyo, Budokan Hall - Page & Plant-vcd 1,35 GB
Early Videos Collection:
1957.xx.xx UK - Wheldon feat Jimmy Page.mpg
1967.xx.xx YrdBrds feat Jimmy Page.mpg
1969.08.31- Dallas Int'l Pop.mpg
Yardbirds with J. Page:
++The Yardbirds - Over Under Sideways Down (Live `67 w Jimmy Page).mpg
Yardbirds - Happenings Ten Years Time Ago (Live `67 w Jimmy Page).mpg
Yardbirds - Heart Full of Soul.mpg
1972.XX.XX Early Visions Collection:
1972.02.27 - Sydney.mpg
1972.05.27 - Amsterdam.mpg
1972.06.22 - San Bernardino.mpg