High Numbers Live 1964 (Yellow
Dog YD 2002) - CDr - London, Marquee Club 1964
Railway Hotel and Lounge, Wealdstone, 20th October 1964:
1. Gotta Dance To Keep From Crying - 2. You Really Got Me (Instrumental) - 3. Young Man Blues - 4. Green Onions - 5. I Gotta Dance To Keep From Crying - 6. Instrumental Jam - 7. I Gotta Dance To Keep From Crying - 8. Long Tall Shorty - 9. Pretty Thing - 10. Smokestack Lightning, Money (That's What I Want) - 11. Here 'Tis
Abbey Road Studios, London, (probably) 22nd October 1964:
12. Smokestack Lightning - 13. Walking The Dog (Instrumental) - 14. Unknown Instrumental - 15. I'm A Man (Instrumental) - 16. Instrumental Jam - 17. Memphis, Tennessee - 18. Unknown Instrumental
Live in Sweden - xx-xx-1966
- CDr - Audience
I think this is from two Who in Sweden shows in 1966. The artwork isn't 100% accurate, but flows roughly with what I heard. No setlist. That means this is a rare Who bootleg! They play rare songs like Legal Matter and Dancing in the Street (something they didn't play much after 1966 until the 1979 tour).
Stockholm, Club Nalen 25.10 1966 - CDr -
Total Time: 21:56 - A fair, almost complete audience recording--more
than acceptable for 1966. - Cassette -> Remastered (GoldWave) ->
1. Heatwave (cuts in) - 2. Dancing in the Streets - 3. Barbara Ann - 4. So Sad About Us - 5. Substitute - 6. The Kids Are Alright - 7. Im a Boy - 8. My Generation
Shakin' All Over Denmark - 2CDr
New York, Fillmore East 6.4 1968 - CDr
Summertime Blues - Fortune Teller - Tattoo - Little Billy - I Can't Explain - Happy Jack - Relax - Easy Going Guy - Boris The Spider - My Generation - A Quick One - Shakin' All Over.
Woodstock, Festival 16.8 1969
- CDr - Remastered Bootleg
Heaven And Hell - I Can't Explain - It's A Boy - 1921 - Amazing Journey - Sparks - The Hawker - Christmas - The Acid Queen - Pinball Wizard - Do You Think It's Alright - Fiddle About - There's A Doctor - Go To The Mirror - Smash The Mirror - I'm Free - Tommy's Holiday Camp - We're Not Gonna Take It - Summertime Blues - Shakin' All Over - My Generation
Amsterdam, Conertgebouw 29.9 1969. 9 - 78 min.
Heaven And Hell - Can't Explain - Fortune Teller - Tattoo - Young Man Blues - Substitute - Happy Jack - I'm A Boy - Overture - 1921 - Amazing Journey - Sparks - Eyesight To The Blind - Christmas - Acid Queen - Pinball Wizard - Do You Think It's Alright - Fiddle About - Tommy, Can You Hear Me? - There's A Doctor I've Found - Go to The Mirror - Smash The Mirror - I'm Free - Tommy's Holiday Camp - We're Not Going To Take It - See Me, Feel Me - Summertime Blues - Shakin All Over.
Sparks on the Bay ( Oil
Well, RSC CD 044 ) - CDr, New York, Fillmore East 22.10 1969
1. Intro - 2. Heaven and Hell - 3. I Can't Explain - 4. Fortune Teller - 5. Young Man Blues - 6. Overture - 7. 1921 - 8. Amazing Journey - Sparks - 9. Eyesight to the Blind - 10. a bit of Christmas, then A.J., followed by a bit of Listening to You - 11. Summertime Blues - 12. Shakin' All Over
Live At Leeds Complete 14.2 1970 - 2CDr
Disc 1: 1. Heaven And Hell - 2. I Can't Explain - 3. Fortune Teller - 4. Tattoo - 5. Young Man Blues - 6. Substitute - 7. Happy Jack - 8. I'm A Boy/Intro to A Quick One - 9. A Quick One While He's Away - 10. Overture - 11. It's a Boy - 12. 1921 - 13. Amazing Journey - 14. Sparks - 15. Eyesight to The Blind - 16. Christmas - 17. The Acid Queen - 18. Pinball Wizard
Disc 2: 1. Do You Think It's Alright? - 2. Fiddle About - 3. Tommy Can You Hear Me? - 4. There's A Doctor - 5. Go To The Mirror! - 6. Smash The Mirror - 7. Miracle Cure - 8. Sally Simpson - 9. I'm Free - 10. Tommy's Holiday Camp - 11. We're Not Going To Take It - 12. Summertime Blues - 13. Shakin' All Over/Spoonful - 14. My Generation - 15. Magic Bus
Bonus Track: 16. Time Is Passing
Berkeley, Community Theater 15.6 1970 -
2CDr - Sourced from two audience recordings
Disc 1 (60:10) 1. Heaven and Hell - 2. I Can't Explain - 3. Young Man Blues - 4. Water - 5. The Seeker - 6. Substitute - 7. Overture - 8. It's a Boy - 9. 1921 - 10. Amazing Journey - 11. Sparks - 12. Eyesight to the Blind - 13. Christmas - 14. The Acid Queen
Disc 2 (62:35) 1. Pinball Wizard - 2. Do You Think It's Alright - 3. Fiddle About - 4. Tommy Can You Hear Me - 5. There's a Doctor - 6. Go to the Mirror - 7. Smash the Mirror - 8. Miracle Cure - 9. I'm Free - 10. Tommy's Holiday Camp - 11. We're Not Gonna Take It - 12. Summertime Blues - 13. Shakin' All Over - 14. My Generation - 15. Naked Eye/Jam
Shakin' All Over Denmark -
2CDr - - Århus, Denmark 21.9 1970 - Excellent Audience - A
good audience recording (a little hiss) that cuts at the beginning of
'Magic Bus', which was probably the last song.
Disc 1: 1. Heaven and Hell - 2. I Cant Explain - 3. Young Man Blues - 4. I Dont Even Know Myself - 5. Water - 6. Overture / It's a Boy - 7. 1921 - 8. Amazing Journey / Sparks
Disc 2: 1. Eyesight to the Blind - 2. Christmas - 3. The Acid Queen - 4. Pinball Wizard - 5. Do You Think Its Alright - 6. Fiddle About - 7. Tommy Can You Hear Me - 8. Theres a Doctor - 9. Go to the Mirror - 10. Miracle Cure 11. Im Free - 12. Tommys Holiday Camp - 13. Were Not Gonna Take It - 14. Summertime Blues - 15. Shakin All Over - 16. Twist and Shout - 17. My Generation - 18. Magic Bus (beginning)
Details: This was the last show of the tour and unfortunately theres a big void of recordings between this concert and one of the last Young Vic Theatre shows in London the following April. The set is again standard, but Townshend cuts his usually long 'Heaven and Hell' solo to just a few bars here. But after they have some problems getting going in 'Water', an excellent version ensuestremendous lead guitar throughout. Tommy is still the centerpiece, although Townshend mentions theyll be playing it for one of the last timesthe next U.K. tour featured a curtailed version. 'Shakin All Over' again leads into 'Twist and Shout', with both Daltrey and Entwistle singing, and the very short (compared to most 1970 versions) 'My Generation' jam moves into 'Magic Bus' before the recording cuts.
London 26.4 1971. 9 - 65 min.
Too Much Of Anything - Getting In Tune - Bargain - Pinball Wizard - See Me, Feel Me - Baby Don't Do It - Water - My Generation - Road Runner - Naked Eye - Bony Maronie - Won't Get Fooled Again.
Falling on the Floor with Power Chords!
- 2CD - Inglewood, LA Forum 9.12 1971
Disc 1: 1. I Can't Explain - 2. Substitute - 3. Summertime Blues - 4. My Wife - 5. Baba O'Riley - 6. Bargain - 7. Behind Blue Eyes - 8. Won't Get Fooled Again - 9. Magic Bus
Disc 2: 10. Overture - 11. Amazing Journey / Sparks - 12. Pinball Wizard - 13. See Me Feel Me - 14. My Generation - 15. Going Down - 16. Naked Eye
Closer To Queen Mary - 2CDr ( Killing Floor KF
98003 / 4 ) - Long Beach Arena 10.12 1971
Disc One: 1. I Can't Explain 2. Substitute 3. Summertime Blues 4. My Wife 5. Baba O'Riley 6. Bargain 7. Behind Blue Eyes 8. Won't Get Fooled Again 9. Baby Don't You Do It
Disc Two: 1. Magic Bus 2. Overture 3. Amazing Journey 4. Sparks 5. Pinball Wizard 6. See Me, Feel Me 7. My Generation 8. Naked Eye
Danish Treat ( Substitute Recordings ) -
CDr - Copenhagen, KB Hallen 21.8 1972
1. Cant' Explain (sic I Can't Explain) - 2. My Wife (a mistake on the label - really is Summertime Blues on the CD) - 3. Summertime Blues (actually My Wife) - 4. Baba O'Riley - 5. Behind Blue Eyes - 6. Bargain - 7. Won't Get Fooled Again - 8. Magic Bus - 9. The Relay - 10. Pinball Wizard - 11. See Me, Feel Me - 12. My Generation / Jam
Who is This ? Remastered From Original
1st LP Pressing - CDr - Munich, Deutsches Muzeum, 4.9 1972 - Time: 47:06:56
1. Can't Explain - 2. Summertime Blues - 3. My Wife (tiny cut within) - 4. Baba O'Riley - 5. Behind Blue Eyes - 6. Magic Bus - 7. The Relay
Source Info: Stereo Mic -> ? -> 1st Pressing Vinyl Bootleg (DL 75065) -> Technics 1210mk2 with -881mk2s stylus -> Tascam DA20mk2 (A-D conversion 16 bit, 48kHz) -> PC -> Cubase SX 2.0 -> Wave (downsampled to 44.1k) -> FLAC -> Torrent
Roma 1972 - CDr
Munich, Deutsches Museum 4.9 1972 (Let It Rip
Productions) - 2CDr - Lineage: Master>DAT>CDR (
alternate source 2)
Disc 1 (67:01) 1. I Can't Explain - 2. Summertime Blues - 3. My Wife - 4. Baba 'O Riley - 5. Behind Blue Eyes - 6. Bargain - 7. Won't Get Fooled Again - 8. Magic Bus - 9. The Relay
Disc 2 (28:19) 1. Pinball Wizard - 2. See Me, Feel Me - 3. My Generation - 4. Naked Eye
What we have here is a newly mastered version of an
old recording, taken directly from the medium that first released
this: the original vinyl bootleg "Who is this ?" .A rare
record, which is quite wanted on eBay these days.
It's a good "stereo" audience source for this era. There's a great balance between the instruments and voices and the energy of this show is very well captured. The recording starts out a little bassy, because the "mix" is like that, but improves quickly during the 2nd track.
Though not a sonic masterpiece, this new version is among the best sounding 1972 whoboots. It's comparable to the 21/08/72 KB Hallen, Copenhagen (DK) bootleg (a.k.a. Danish Treat). This may sound a little "harsher", but then again the vocals can be heard better on this one.
I'm aware that a completer source of this show available, compiled from 3 different sources. This recording captures the best sounding source of those three in its entire, and is an upgrade to what's out there untill now.I leave it to others to splice the sources together again.
About the LP
The artwork of this boot is one of the best I ever seen. It's obviously a labour of love.
The original mastering of the LP is quite
amaturistic.Inbetween songs, the volume was raised, and some weird
panning was done. Probably to convince the listener that this was a
"real stereo" live LP. The sleeve says the following about
this: "world white super pop trade mark of peace quality hell
and heaven STEREO records can be safely played on today's monaural
phonographs to the maximum sound capabilities of your equipment, yet
will reveal full stereo listening"
The "Who is this ?" boot has been reproduced by other bootleggers with different (less appealing) artwork.
There are two minor cuts in the original recording. One notably in "my wife", resulting in a couple seconds missing. The other one is between "Summertime blues" and "My wife", and abruptly cuts off the public response to the former song.
My copy visually strictly rates VG++. But it plays with more crackling than you might expect. This has probably to do with the quality of the pressing itself. Don't let this scare you away though. We have very good software these days to make this practically unhearable (see below).
About the Mastering
The vinyl was cleaned carefully using anti-stat.
Once in the computer,
I corrected some (not all!) of the freaky volume and panning experiments for a more natural reproduction of the recording.
I mastered it with multiband compression. This was especially necessary for the mid & hi-end. The guitar and vocals sounded far too shrieky at times, but cutting out this frequency erea out would have made it sound too dark. Furthermore, I slightly eq-ed with the UAD EX and very slightly used the L2 to cut a handful of peaks. No Noise reduction was used, because NR sucks the "life" out of a recording. It kills the room ambiance.
The vinyl was quite noisy without decrackling software. I picked out the biggest clicks by hand and handled the rest with the excellent 'Waves' Crackle & Click plug-ins . It required a medium heavy de-crackle, and a mild de-click treatment. This helped to remove most of the pops, but not all. So, you will still hear some vinyl noise, especially on headphones.
I corrected the speed of the recording with +0.15 semitones.I tuned the music of Can't explain with great precision, comparing to an exact E (330, 660, 1320 Hz), bringing down the playing time from 47:31 to 47:06.
Tales From The Who, Philadelphia 3.12 1973, KBFH
Can't Explain - Summertime Blues - My Generation - I'm The Sea - I'm One - Sea & Sand - Drowned - Bellboy - Dr. Jimmy - Won't Get Fooled Again - Pinball Wizard - See Me, Feel Me.
Decidedly Belated Response,Philadelphia 3.12 1973, KBFH
Live At The Forum 1973, studio/live. Los Angeles Forum, Los Angeles, November 22, 1973
Mary Anne With The Shaky Hand (Studio) - Real Me - I Am One - Punk Meets The Goodfather - 5:15 - Reading The Classified - Sea & Sand - Drowned - I Can't Explain - Summertime Blues - My Generation - My Generation - The Kids Are Alright - Good Lovin' - Anyway, Anyhow, Anywhere - The Good's Gone.
When The Sun Was Going Down. London, Charlton
Athletic Football Club, , May 18, 1974
Dr. Jimmy - Won't Get Fooled Again - Summertime Blues - Behind Blue Eyes - Pinball Wizard - My Generation - Baba O'Riley - Substitute - Drowned - Bell Boy - My Generation
Charlton Uncut (Wholiday Music WH 001/002) -
2CDr - London, The Charlton Athletic Football Club 18.5 1974 - SBD 9/10
Disc 1: 1. I Can't Explain - 2. Summertime Blues - 3. Young Man Blues - 4. Baba O'Riley - 5. Behind Blue Eyes - 6. Substitute - 7. I'm A Boy, - 8. Tattoo - 9. Boris The Spider - 10. Drowned - 11. Bell Boy - 12. Doctor Jimmy
Disc 2: 1. Won't Get Fooled Again - 2. Pinball Wizard - 3. See Me Feel Me - 4. 5.15 - 5. Magic Bus - 6. My Generation - 7. Naked Eye - 8. Let's See Action - 9. My Generation Blues
Toronto 1975 ( Heart Breakers )
- 2CDr - Toronto 11.12 1975 - 2 cds - Excellent Audience - This is
the kind of audience recording that is as good as a soundboard!
Disc 1: 1. I Can't Explain - 2. Substitute - 3. My Wife - 4. Baba O'Riley - 5. Squeeze Box - 6. Behind Blue Eyes - 7. Dreaming From The Waist - 8. Boris The Spider - 9. Magic Bus
Disc 2: 1. Amazing Journey - 2. Sparks - 3. Acid Queen - 4. Fiddle About - 5. Pinball Wizard - 6. I'm Free - 7. Tommy's Holiday Camp - 8. We're Not Gonna Take It - 9. See Me, Feel M - 10.Summertime Blues - 11. My Generation - Join Together - Spoonful - Roadrunner - My Generation Blues - 12. Won't Get Fooled Again
-Jai Baba For Pete's Sake, demos
-Jaguar, New York 5.4 1968/studio outtakes
-Whoo La Hop, Philadelphia 1980?
New York, Madison Square Garden 11.3 1976
- 2CDr - Audiene Recording B/B+
Disc 1: I Can't Explain - Substitute - My Wife - Baba O'Riley - Squeeze Box - Behind Blue Eyes - Slip Kid - Dreaming From The Waist - Magic Bus - Amazing Journey - Sparks - The Acid Queen - Fiddle About - Pinball Wizard - I'm Free
Disc 2: Tommy's Holiday Camp - We're Not Gonna Take It - Summertime Blues - My Generation/Join Together/My Generation Blues - Won't Get Fooled Again - Roadrunner - Naked Eye.
When The Sun Was Going Down, Charlton 31.5 1976. 9
- 65 min.
Dr.Jimmy - Won't Get Fooled Again - Summertime Blues - Behind Blue Eyes - Pinball Wizard - My Generation - Baba O'Riley - Substitute - Drowned -Bell Boy - My Generation.
Live At Swansea june 1976. Vetch Field, Swansea, June 12, 1976
Tommy (sic Amazing Journey) - Acid Queen - Fiddle About - Pinball Wizard - I'm Free - Baba O'Reily (sic Baba O'Riley - Squeeze Box - Behind Blue Eyes - My Generation - Won't Get Fooled Again (Edited)
Who Put A Better Boot In 1976 ( Shagadellic
Productions ) - CDr - Swansea, City
Football Ground (Vetch Fields) 12.6 1876 - Soundboard Recording ()
1. Amazing Journey - 2. Sparks - 3. The Acid Queen - 4. Fiddle About - 5. Pinball Wizard - 6. I'm Free - 7. How Can We Follow (End of I'M Free) - 8. Baba ORiley - 9. Squeeze Box - 10. Behind Blue Eyes - 11. Dreaming From The Waist - 12. My Wife - 13. Summertime Blues - 14. My Generation- Join Together- My Generation Blues- Blues Guitar Interlude - 15. Won't Get Fooled Again.
Exploding Drummer - CDr - Kilburn,
London, Gaumont State Theatre 15.12 1977 - Last show of Keith Moon !
1. Introduction - 2. I Can't Explain - 3. Substitute - 4. Baba o' Reily - 5. My Wife- 6. Behind Blue Eyes - 7. Dreaming From The Waist - 8. Pinball Wizard - 9. I'm Free - 10. Tommy's Holiday Camp - 11. Summertime Blues - 12. Shakin' All Over - 13. My Generation - 14. Join Together - 15. Who Are You - 16. Won't Get Fooled Again
-New York, 16.9 1979
-Essen, Rockpalast Vol.1+2 28.3 1981
-Toronto, Maple Leafs Garden 12.12 1982
-Swe.TV,Måndagsbörsen, Roger Daltrey interview 28.11 1983
Unknown. 9 - 23 min.
Won't Get Fooled Again - Behind Blue Eyes - Band intro. - Who Are You
From Lifehouse To Leeds ( ) - CDr 10/9 -
53 min. 1-6 studio 1970. 7-10 live 1970
Pure & Easy - Won't Get Folled Again - Love Ain't For Keeping - Behind Blue Eyes - Baby Don't Do It - Getting In Tune - Young Man Blues - Happy Jack - I'm A Boy - Shalin All Over w/Spoonful
WW22 = The Who - Camden, New Jersey,
Blockbuster-Sony Center 7.7 2000 - 3CDr - Source:
Soundboard>CDR>Re-mastered>SHN - Quality: EX+/EX
Disc 1: 1. I Can't Explain 3:06 - 2. Substitute 3:19 - 3. Anyway, Anyhow, Anywhere 7:33 - 4. I Don't Even Know Myself 7:05 - 5. My Wife 8:34 - 6. Baba O' Riley 8:06 - 7. The Relay 8:07 - 8. Bargain 7:43
Disc 2: 1. I'm One 3:04 - 2. Pinball Wizard 3:01 - 3. The Real Me 5:10 - 4. Who Are You 7:09 - 5. Magic Bus 16:45 - 6. Behind Blue Eyes 4:26 - 7. You Better, You Bet 5:54
Disc 3: 1. 5:15 14:19 - 2. Won't Get Fooled Again 12:11 - 3. The Kids Are Alright 8:49 - 4. Let's See Action 8:42 - 5. My Generation 11:27
Toronto, Air Canada Center 28.9 2002 -
2CDr. 10 - 132 min.
Can't Explain - Substitute - Anyway Anyhow Anywhere - Who Are You - Another Tricky Day - Relay - Bargain - Baba O'Reily - 5:15 - Love Reign Over Me - Eminence Front - Behind Blue Eyes - You Better You Bet - The Kids Are Alright - My Generation - Won't Get Fooled Again - Pinball Wizard - Amazing Journey - Sparks - See Me Feel Me / Listening To You
Life With The Moons
- CDr - Soundboard - Various Live, Studio, Comedy Bits
Life With The Moons # 1 - My Generation / (Land Of Hope And Glory) - Happy Jack (Take 1. With Studio Chatter) - Coca-Cola Commercial (sic Coke After Coke) - John Mason Motors Jingle - Jaguar - Life With The Moons # 2 - Melancholia - Track Records Run-Off Groove - Life With The Moons # 3 - Fortune Teller - Cousin Kevin / Model Child - Life With The Moons # 4 - Baby Don't Ya Do It (sic Baby Don't You Do It) - Behind Blue Eyes (alternate with false start) - Life With The Moons # 5 - Tommy's Holiday Camp (Live unknown source) - I Am The Sea / The Real Me - The Name Game - Virginia - One Life's Enough (alternate)
Who's Next Sessions ( Sunrise-Cat No: SR-014 )
1. Won't Get Fooled Again (Unreleased 1st Version) 8:58 - 2. Pure And Easy (Rough Mix 1st Version) 4:25 - 3. Baby Don't You Do It (Rough Mix) 8:38 - 4. Love Ain't For Keeping (Unreleased 1st Version) 4:07 - 5. Bargain (Rough Mix) 5:38 - 6. Too Much Of Anything (Rough Mix) 4:28 - 7. Getting In Tune (Unreleased 1st Version) 3:45 - 8. Song Is Over (Rough Mix) 6:14 - 9. Won't Get Fooled Again (2nd Version Rough Mix) 8:40 - 10. Love Ain't For Keeping (Unreleased 1st Version Alternate Mix) 4:06 - 11. Getting In Tune (Unreleased 1st Version No Drums Mix) 7:08 - 12. Pure And Easy (Pete on Piano 1999) 0:56 - 13. Baba O'Riley 1:58 - 14. Going Mobile 2:51 - 15. My Wife 2:03 - 16. Behind Blue Eyes 2:55
1 to 4, 7, 10 & 11 Recorded on the first aborted Who's Next session at the Record Plant in New York on March 1971.
5 & 6, 8 & 9 Recored at the Olympic Studios in London during April and May 1971.
12 to 16 Taken from The Making Of Who's Next, TV Special 1999, where Pete, Roger, John and producer Glynn Johns are talking about the recording process and give examples.
Who's Next outtakes etc...- CDr -
lineage; cassette tape > transfer to computer harddive >
express rip wav files > flac level 8 tlh > checksum encode
files tlh > torrent file tlh > you
1. Pure and Easy 4:10 - 2. Wont Get Fooled Again 8:54 - 3. Love Aint For Keepin 4:08 - 4. Behind Blue Eyes 3:30 - 5. Baby Don't You Do it 8:34 - 6. Gettin In Tune 7:08 - 7. Young Man Blues 5:06 - 8. Happy Jack 2:10 - 9. I'm A Boy 2:41 - 10. Shakin All Over 5:12
The Real Alternate Who's Next Album (Virgin
Vinyl Records VVR009) - 4CDr
Tommy Rehearsals ! - CDr These are Not Pete's Demos !
Pete Townshend - London, Roundhouse 14.4 1974 -
CDr - Source: Unknown Audience - Sound Quality: Very Good/Excellent
1. The Seeker - 2. Big Boss Man - 3. Substitute - 4. Amoreuse - 5. If I Were A Carpenter - 6. Happy Jack - 7. Tattoo - 8. Join My Gang - 9. Behind Blue Eyes - 10. Goin' To New York (New York City Blues) - 11. My Generation Demos I + II - 12. North Country Girl - 13. Corrina Corrina - 14. No Face No Name No Number - 15. Let's See Action - 16. Pinball Wizard - 17. See Me Feel Me - 18. My Generation I - 19. Magic Bus - 20. My Generation II
The two versions of My Generation are demos, played through the P.A. for the audience. There's a simple lyric change in Magic Bus: "...I'm so nervous I guess it shows. Don't say a thing about my great big nose..."
Who's Next Sessions - CDr
1. Won't Get Fooled Again (unreleased 1st version) - 2. Pure And Easy (rough mix-1st version) - 3. Baby Don't You Do It (rough mm) - 4. Love Ain't For Keeping (unreleased 1st version) - 5. Bargain (rough mix) - 6. Too Much Of Anything (rough mm) - 7. Getting In Tune (unreleased 1st version) - 8. Song Is Over (rough mix) - 9. Won't Get Fooled Again (2nd version-rough mix) - 10. Love Ain't For Keeping (unreleased 1st session-alternate mix) - 11. Getting In Tune (unreleased 1st version-"no drums' mix) - 12. Pure And Easy (Pete on piano) - 13. Baba' O'Riley - 14. Going Mobile - 15. My Wife - 16. Behind the Blue Eyes